for business with private customers and consumers via KELO ROBILE Webshop
KELO Robotics GmbH, Augsburg Germany
§ 1 Scope of application
For all deliveries from KELO Robotics GmbH to consumers, these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
§ 2 Contractual partners
The purchase contract is concluded with KELO Robotics GmbH, Bergiusstr. 15, 86199 Augsburg, Germany, Commercial Register: Register Court Augsburg, HRB 34664.
§ 3 Conclusion of a contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking the button [Buy / order for a fee] you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email after receiving your order.
- We accept orders from consumers worldwide unless their country of residence is listed on the United Nations embargo list.
§ 4 Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal according to § 4.1, you have to bear the regular costs of the return.
- In addition, the provisions that are detailed below apply to the right of withdrawal.
§ 5 Withdrawal instructions
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day, on which you or a third party nominated by you, not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (KELO Robotics GmbH, 86199 Augsburg, Tel. +49 821 455 159 – 0, firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, we will repay all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), at the latest within fourteen days from the day, on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have to return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
§ 6 Prices
- The prices stated on the product pages do not included value added tax (VAT) packaging and shipping cost. For orders shipped within Germany we will charge value added tax according to the statutory value added tax regulation effective at the time of the order.
- For orders outside of Germany, consumers may have duties, taxes and/or custom fees charged upon delivery. These fees vary from country to country. Consumers are responsible for paying these fees. If they refuse to pay them upon delivery, their package will be returned to us. Upon receipt, we will refund the order (minus shipping fees for both ways and handling fees).
- In addition to the prices quoted, we will charge shipping cost according to weight of the order and the country of destination (see § 8).
- Our prices may change without notice, due to price changes of our suppliers or manufacturers.
- While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products a consumer has ordered we will contact the consumer as soon as possible and give him/her the option of either reconfirming the order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact the consumer we will treat the order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled, we will refund any money, which we may have obtained from the consumer.
§ 7 Terms and methods of payment
- All orders have to be prepaid without any deductions. We will only process orders upon receiving the full invoiced amount.
- We offer the following methods of payment:
Prepayment (per bank transfer): Consumers are requested to transfer the invoiced amount to the bank account specified in the invoice. The order will be shipped by economy express as soon as the consumer’s payment has arrived in our bank account.
Prepayment (per credit card): Payment follows regular credit card payment procedure.
Prepayment (per PayPal): Payments can be made to our PayPal account by sending the invoiced amount to email@example.com
Payment fees have to be covered by the consumer.
§ 8 Shipping and delivery time
- By default we ship all orders based on Incoterms 2020 CIP (Carriage and Insurance Paid to place of destination). Orders are shipped by our service partners via their economy express services. Shipping cost are paid by KELO Robotics but will be added to the invoice of the consumer.
- Shipping cost will depend on the weight of the order and the country of destination. Shipping cost will be calculated automatically after consumers have entered and confirmed their order and address.
- Approximate delivery date will be twelve weeks after placement of order. This date may be subject to change. Sales and delivery of the goods will be subject to correct and punctual supply to ourselves. Deviating delivery times will be announced on our product pages.
§ 9 Reservation of title
The goods remain our property until they have been paid in full.
§ 10 Choice of law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between a consumer and KELO Robotics to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Court of jurisdiction will be Augsburg, Germany.
§ 11 Settlement of disputes
The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are ready to settle disputes with consumers to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board. The responsible consumer arbitration board is: Universal arbitration board of the Federal Center for Arbitration e.V., Strassburger Strasse 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de. To settle the disputes mentioned, we will participate in a dispute settlement procedure before this point.
 These withdrawal instructions do not apply to the separate delivery of goods.
Augsburg, 1 March 2021